Hosting a Server with EpiGrid
Hosted computing involves deploying remote servers and software networks that allow centralized data storage and online access to computer services or resources.
We protect and store your data at our Tier III plus data centers. With unparalleled hosting capabilities, 24x7x365 security and redundant power supply, you can rest ensured your data is safe at a data center operating at peak performance.
- Private Hosted Server
- Fully Managed Network
- 24/7 Monitoring
- IT Consulting
- Virtualization & Storage
- Tier 3 Security
- Data Center Co-location
- Private VPN Service
Backup & Disaster Recovery
Data backups are included in our monthly managed services package. All data is backed up in a separate location at centers located in areas with low frequency of natural disasters. If an incident occurs, data can often be restored in a few hours or mirrored servers can be provided upon request for faster restore times.
- Power Redundancy
- Monitored fire protection and security
- Remote operating locations enjoy increased performance without affecting other locations
- Networks monitored 24x7 with auto alerts when unauthorized network traffic surfaces and are detected.
- State-of-the-art, uninterruptable power architecture delivering a total capacity of more that thirty megawatts plus fully redundant cooling plant
Virtualization Vs. Physical
We at EpiGrid have extensive experience with taking a Physical server and migrating it to a Virtual machine (P2V). We also have ample experience with Physical to Physical (P2P), Virtual to Virtual (V2V), and Virtual to Physical (V2P). This flexibility allows your company to quickly migrate your business work-flow servers from older equipment onto new equipment with less downtime and less end user issues. When doing a major migration or just a simple move, doing business with EpiGrid provides the peace of mind every business owner deserves.
For years, worries about protecting of intellectual property (IP) have held engineering back from enjoying the benefits of a collaborative, cloud-hosted environment. EpiGrid has eliminated those concerns with the creation of our private cloud-hosted architecture with multiple layers of advanced security.
Multi-Layered Security for Engineering
Constant data protection is ensured at our HIPAA-compliant data centers and disaster recovery center with:
- 24x7 armed guards with biometric entry points
- Iris scanner entry
- Redundant firewalls
- Redundant Cisco ASA security appliances
- Redundant Cisco intrusion prevention system
- Minimum VPN encryption of AES128
- SSAE16 and PCI Compliant, Safe Harbor Certified